Saturday, October 23, 2010

Guest posting today

Due to events of today, I have yet another car story to tell, but this time it is actually funny. Well, funny in a how-does-this-happen-to-me meets I-have-no-one-to-blame-but-myself sort of way. But while I contemplate how to best write the wild rooster into my tale, I'm sending you over to MMB for a guest post of mine. I sent it in months ago, and it has posted here before, but after last Friday I certainly needed a reminder! So, if you're so inclined, hop on over and read The Keeper of Bad Days.

(And just so you don't get your hopes up the wild rooster is merely a side note to the main tale)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I've read this before, yes? I remember it occasionally when I say I'm having a bad day, & then I remember what you wrote. I'm so glad you wrote it because through your husband & you I can really look at things in perspective. Thank you for being a writer that makes me want to be a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really needed to read this (again!). Thank you for sharing and putting my "bad days" into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read it.... WOW! I don't think I could handle all of that -- he must be one special guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may be the only non-Mormon, non-Mommy who reads and comments on Mormon Mommy Blogs.

    LOL ~Megan

    ReplyDelete