Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a big boy now

SOME OF YOU HAVE MISTAKINGLY THOUGHT I AM POTTY TRAINING MATTHEW. THIS IS WRONG!! I NEVER POTTY TRAIN BEFORE THE KIDS ARE THREE!!!!!

Now I know that Maddie and Addie are probably potty training and/or changing their own diapers, but we have our own news. Mr. Matthew has decided he wants to wear Joseph's underwear. He sits and tries to put them on and brings them to me until I help him. (Sometimes he tries to put his legs in and other times tries it on his head like a hat). He likes to wear them over his onsies so he can see them- or as I said earlier, over his head. Also, he thinks that those blocks are mini balls he can throw at me for catch, whether or not I'm looking. Oh yeah and watch out- as of yesterday he bites. Hard. Aren't one year olds great?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I just bought Abe those lacing blocks at Target clearance for $2.50. Now I know what to expect when he plays with them! (We are saving them for a b-day present). Good luck with the potties stuff (didn't you just get done doing that with Joey?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know that you aren't training him yet he is just playing with the underware right? He is so cute even if he bites. Try feeding him more it might help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! He looks so big in that picture. Even bigger then when I saw him a few weeks ago. Sorry if he got the biting from Maddie :) She hasn't bitten anyone since Matthew! Madison loves her underwear too (mostly she likes to pee and poop in them!) Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete