Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello, my name is Charlotte and I really did have six children in 10 years. How did I manage to stay sane? I had 6 kids before I turned 30! Obviously, I've lost my mind.

I live in New England with my family. We moved here when my husband took a position as the director and chair of the local hospital's Emergency Department. We've been here 2 1/2 years and one day hope to adjust to the colder weather. While we wait for our home in North Carolina to sell (did you see the 2 + years part?) we are leasing a house. But don't feel bad for me, the house is directly on the ocean and my backyard butts against a private neighborhood beach.

I studied at BYU to be a physics teacher. Yes, I have way too much fondness for science and math.  I'm a recovering geek who keeps falling off the wagon.  Left school 3 or 4 classes from graduating (student teaching finished and everything). Also left with 2 children and a husband on his way to medical school. I am planning on going back and finishing when my smallest starts school (one more year!)

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Currently I teach singing and learning songs in Children's Sunday School (Mormon translation: I'm the Primary Chorister). When I'm not blogging, I can be found Sudokuing, reading, enjoying the beach, and embracing the craziness that is my life. Judging from appearances, I also enjoy cleaning bathrooms, running after kids, memorizing Dr. Suess books, and telling children to shush at the library.