Oh, yeah, and
- Mom in town,
- Elise's birthday,
- Peter out of town (for #'s 4-8)
- school project for Ethan, Kirsti and Joseph,
- Young Women project for Elise,
- ward activity where I brought potato soup and homemade bread all dyed green
- subbing as Primary chorister (I didn't know it was called music leader?),
- taking kids alone to church on Daylight Savings Day after forgetting and letting them stay up late,
- elementary kids out of school for three days,
- pi day (one of my kids favorite holidays),
- parent/teacher conferences,
- and Ethan's pinewood derby.
But, you know, no big deal. I'll be recovered enough to post soon...