- My children have worn their new skates or rollerblades more than their shoes.
- I went 1 1/2 days wearing my PJ's.
- I may not be able to eat/buy more chocolate for a LONG time (after the chocolate I still have around is gone, of course) .
- We've gone through a couple of beef sticks, boxes of crackers, and cans of spray cheese.
- I didn't run out of wrapping paper (but I came close).
- We have a finished 750 piece puzzle, well at least 749 of the pieces.
- We have played Clue, Life, Rook, Go Fish, Phase 10, War, and Uno, and Settlers of Catan (although that one wasn't a recent present).
- We have slept on the couch for a week because our house is full of visiting family (I would gladly sleep there longer if it meant they were staying).
I have had a wonderful Christmas and hope you've had the same. I have some posts of the presents I made (and couldn't tell about till now) and posts about our visitors. Plus Ethan's birth story, birthday, and baptism. But those will have to wait a while longer, I'm busy enjoying my family before they leave!