Friday, May 2, 2008

Goodbye House

Well, I took some pictures of our house before we left. It has been hard to be 6 months without our furniture (Can't say I'm overlly fond of the rental's furniture) so I thought I would take some pictures to get me through till the house sells (or the off season beach rental goes in season and we have to move to a new UNFURNISHED rental). Thought you might like to see the old place or, if you've seen it before, the new bathrooms, kitchen, and floors we added. I forgot the basement, but it now has a new sumppump that both doesn't leak and not turn on (a double wammie). Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the slideshow to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty house! when i someday get to decorate i will definitely be asking you for advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe that is your kitchen!!!! It looks great, so do the new floors! I would buy that house......if it was in WA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or you could move to NC!!! The house does look good. I am always extremely jealous of the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The front of the house look beautiful this time of year! I am going to miss it. If you guys get really desperate we'll buy it for a few hundred. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house looks great. It should sell soon unless all the people in Ayden are nuts. I would buy it if I lived anywhere close. You did a great job getting it ready. Can't wait to see the house you get in CT.

    ReplyDelete