Sunday, October 12, 2008

One Blogging Year

Guess what, today is the one year birthday of this blog!! There will be no birthing story, but here is a link to my very first post (of course it is about my kids making a mess!).

I wanted to get into what the year has brought to my family, but I am tired and not feeling like retrospection right now, so I'm just going to go to bed. If you're that interested you can just look through all the documentation I've made over the last year. There's only 116 posts.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's hard to believe your little blog is already one year old! It seems like only yesterday it was so young and innocent and inexperienced. Happy birthday little Bloggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have come a long way in the blogging world. Here's to one more year of your kids destroying things and stuff going wrong for you so that you can keep the world laughing and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Blog!! I am glad you started it because I REALLY enjoy reading it. It has brought many smiles to me face. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete