- Post rules on your blog.
- Answer the 6 "8" items.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows
- the Office
- Criminal Minds
- Jon and Kate + 8
- the Amazing Race
- anything on the History Channel
- That's it, if none of these things have something new, I usually turn it off.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Ran to the store because I was totally out of diapers
- Made the kids help me clean the main floor of the house
- Danced to Crazy Frog with the kids
- Put up a new "You choose the caption" on my blog sidebar
- Ate lunch at McDonalds by myself & made lasagna for dinner (which didn't get eaten and will be used tonight)
- Folded 2 weeks of laundry and 3 weeks of socks
- Watched "Becoming Jane" on Netflix
- Spent 6 hours alone when Peter took all 6 kids to the Air Museum and dinner at Taco Bell with his friend (hence #5-7 on my list)
8 Things I Look Forward To
- All my kids being potty trained
- All my kids in school so I can finish off MY degree
- July, when Peter becomes fully staffed and cuts back on hours
- Our house in NC to sell so we can stop renting
- A really good book to read
- A clean house
- Vacations with Peter and the kids
- Ruths Chris
- Ruby Tuesdays
- Panera Bread
(wow, I am really not a restaurant connoisseur- I don't experiment a lot)
8 Things on my Wish List
- Bosch mixer- my kitchen aid broke 2 months ago and I want to start making my own bread
- Year supply of food- I'm working on it!
- Up to Date Scrapbook- I'm not currently working on it!
- Be debt free- Working on it (although we are currently squirreling away for a down payment on a house)
- Happy, strong, faithful children
- Weekly temple trips
- 15 less pounds
- Live closer to family